July Wrap-Up and August TBR - I read 20 books?!


It's the last full month of summer, excuse me while I CRY. I've absolutely loved the gorgeous summer we've had! I've walked and read in gorgeous parks, spent time with friends, and read a lot of good books. Although I haven't been to the beach yet, it's been a wonderful summer!

I also participated in three readathons this month - 24in48, Reading Rush, and the Summer Biannual Bibliothon - I had so much fun and it really helped me to read more than usual!


My parents and I went to the Cotswolds this past week and a lavender field! I found a really cute independent bookstore in Burford. I also had the most amazing salted caramel brownie! I LOVE BROWNIES.





The Next Together (The Next Together, #1)The Paper & Hearts Society (The Paper & Hearts Society #1)Onyx and Ivory (Rime Chronicles, #1)Every BreathThe Whole Brain Diet: the microbiome solution to heal depression, anxiety, and mental fog without prescription drugsFinding Sky by Joss StirlingStealing Phoenix (Benedicts, #2)Grace and Fury (Grace and Fury, #1)Queen of Ruin (Grace and Fury, #2)Peril en Pointe (Swan House Mystery)Awake in the WorldThe Epic Crush of Genie LoThe BFGSee You in the CosmosPeter PanCharlie Bone and the Castle of MirrorsCharlie Bone and the Hidden KingCharlie Bone and the Wilderness WolfWhen Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya MenonThe Ruins of Gorlan (Ranger's Apprentice, #1)

The Next Together -⭐⭐⭐ | The Paper & Hearts Society - ⭐⭐⭐ | Onyx and Ivory - ⭐ | Every Breath - ⭐.5 | The Whole Brain Diet - ⭐ | Finding Sky - ⭐ | Stealing Phoenix - ⭐.5 | Grace & Fury - ⭐ | Queen of Ruin - ⭐ | Peril en Pointe - ⭐ | Awake in the World - ⭐.5 | The Epic Crush of Genie Lo - ⭐ | The BFG - ⭐.5 | See You in the Cosmos - ⭐.5 | Peter Pan - ⭐ | Charlie Bone and the Castle of Mirrors - ⭐ | Charlie Bone and the Hidden King - ⭐ | Charlie Bone and the Wilderness Wolf - ⭐ | When Dimple Met Rishi - ⭐| The Ruins of Gorlan -


This book was SO FREAKING CUTE. I absolutely loved it SO much! 
I had a lot of mediocre books this month but my worst was...Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks. I know, I can't believe I didn't like a Nicky Sparks book either. It was a sad day. You can read my review here



Basically any of the books I have out from the library! 

What books did you read in July? Which one was your favourite?