"I went a littleee bit crazy at the library" book haul 📚



Hello everyone!

I hope you've all had a lovely week.

This past week I had an interview for a volunteering position in a book shop, I volunteered at the library, and I've been applying for jobs. I have a job interview this weekend at one of my favourite stores, so I really hope I get it! Fingers crossed!

I've also decided I want to start bullet journaling. I've done a few spreads in regular journal so I can get an idea of what I want to include in my bullet journal once I get it. It'll be more a reading/blogging journal than anything else! 
 



I got When Dimple Met Rishi from the library and I loved it SO MUCH that I bought myself my own copy! And I think it's the American paperback which is exciting. 😂

I've also been working my way through the Charlie Bone series and I'm now onto the last book! SADNESS. I'm going to miss these characters so much. 💖

I've also been hearing such good things about The Dark Days Club so when I saw my library finally had a copy, I jumped at the chance to read it! 

I've also been wanting to read The Glass Spare and Tess of the Road, so I'm super stoked to get to those.

I'm currently reading Beauty Sleep and I'm super excited to see where the author takes the story! I adored her debut More of Me

I also read Circle of Shadows and I really enjoyed it! It hasn't got great reviews for some reason, but I thought it was a solid YA fantasy. 


This duology is AMAZING. My reviews will be up in the coming weeks! 


I bought stunning editions of Peter Pan and Anne of Green Gables! I listened to the Peter Pan audiobook and LOVED it, so I decided to buy me a copy for my bookshelf. I saw Undercover Princess and Ballet Shoes for Anna at a charity store. I've been wanting to read those, so I got them too! I also bought The Darkest Minds as it's really time I read those books.

These are the books I've acquired this week! Have you read any of them? What did you think?
What books have you got this week?