My Reading Rush Wrap-Up - I read 7 books in 7 days!


I had SO MUCH FUN participating in this readathon. In fact, I think it's the most fun I've ever had regarding a readathon! 

My main goal for this readathon was to complete all the challenges. There was a bonus challenge to read seven books in the week...being the overachiever I am, I tried reading seven books.

AND I DID!

The Reading Rush was such a success for me this year. I really tried to read as much as possible and get involved with the community. I'm really happy with how it went.

Charlie Bone and the Hidden KingAwake in the WorldCharlie Bone And The Wilderness WolfWhen Dimple Met RishiThe BFGSee You in the CosmosPeril en Pointe (Swan House Mystery)Finding Sky (Benedicts, #1)

Charlie Bone - ⭐ | Awake in the World - ⭐.5 | Charlie Bone and the Wilderness Wolf - ⭐ | When Dimple Met Rishi - ⭐ | The BFG - ⭐ | See You in the Cosmos - ⭐.5 | Peril en Pointe - ⭐ | Finding Sky - 

I found a new favourite book - When Dimple Met Rishi! I LOVED it. Peril en Pointe, The BFG, and Awake in the World were quite disappointing though. -.-

1. Read a book with purple on the cover ✅
Awake in the World completed this challenge!

2. Read a book in the same spot the entire time 
This was a struggle. I like reading in libraries, parks, bookstores, my bed, my lounge...this challenge was hard. I eventually managed to complete this on the last day of the challenge! Peril en Pointe helped me achieve this challenge!


3. Read a book you meant to read last year ✅
(Most books). For this one I chose See You in the Cosmos! 

4. Read an author’s first book ✅
When Dimple Met Rishi - SO GOOD AH!


5. Read a book with a non-human main character ✅
The BFG!

6. Pick a book that has five or more words in the title 
Charlie Bone and the Wilderness Wolf! 


7. Read and watch a book to movie adaptation ✅
I read The BFG...I didn't get around to watching the movie. I'm hoping to get it from the library soon though! 

I'm SO happy with how this round went! I participated in Twitter sprints, interacted with other participants, and strove to read as much as possible. 😀

 I also read a total of 1853 pages!


 My page count for each day! Don't ask me how I read so much on day six? I have no idea.

Did you participate in this? Did you have fun? Have you read any of these books?