24in48 TBR!


I have tried this challenge properly once before. It was super fun and super exhausting but mostly fun! Last year's readathon I didn't listen to audiobooks, but since I listen to audiobooks now, I'm sure that will help me out a lot! 

The last time I participated in this I managed to read for 13 hours. Will I top it? Honestly, I don't know. I'm not a person who can read for a super long period of time (BUT I LIKE A CHALLENGE) so we'll see! I haven't got much on this weekend except for meeting up with a friend (to read lol) and church. FINGERS CROSSED I CAN DO THIS.

Every BreathPeter PanCharlie Bone and the Castle of MirrorsCharlie Bone and the Hidden King

I'm partway through Every Breath and Peter Pan, so this TBR might change depending on whether or not I finish them today! 

I will be updating my progress on my Twitter! 

Are you participating? Have you participated before?