Read-O-Rama Readathon TBR!


I found out about this readathon quite late, so I had to hastily put together a TBR pile! I'm so excited to participate in this. My reading has taken a back-burner recently, so I'm really excited to jump back into reading with all these fantastic books! 

There are quite a few challenges for this readathon. Below is the image taken from the Read-O-Rama Twitter listing all the challenges for the readathon!


Ooh, exciting.

  • Read your most anticipated read from your TBR: Cold Day in the Sun by Sarah Binen
  • Read a book you wanted to read in 2018: The Caged Queen
  • Read the shortest book on your TBR: Last Boy Standing
  • Blindly grab a book from your TBR: The Wicked King (boy, was I glad that this was the chosen book!)
  • Read a book with RAMA in the title or author: Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. It took me awhile to get this but I DID! YAY!
I don't have any of the hosts picks on my TBR, and as I have a lot of library books I want to read, I won't be completing that challenge! I also doubt I'll get to 7 books, but I'd like to think I might be able to do this. 


LET'S READ!