What I've Been Reading #34



I hope you guys are doing well.

I've barely read this week - what?! I've been quite busy doing...maths. Yep, I've been getting back into maths and it feels really good. I haven't done maths in awhile, so I was a bit rusty, but it's all coming back to me now! I'm really excited as I'm going to buy the M3, M4, and M5 ("M" stands for mechanics) textbooks. The maths in those books made up a large proportion of my physics work (which I wasn't aware of at the time of completing my A-levels), and I feel like doing those extra maths modules would've helped me sooo much with my physics. 

I also helped out at my church's playgroup this week which was a lot of fun. I also attended the ladies' breakfast at my church, and I found it really inspirational. It's been really nice getting more involved in church activities! 

Unfortunately, my anxiety has been SO bad this week. The worse it's been in awhile, but hopefully next week will be better. I should probably cut back on the caffeine...

I only read 1 book last week, and I didn't find it that good, personally:
By a  Charm & a Curse - ⭐.5

I really wanted to love this book, as it had such an intriguing concept. However, it was quite a weak, underdeveloped book. 😕

I'm currently reading Spinning Thorns. It's good, but I'm not compelled to pick it up once I've put it down. I'm less than halfway through, and I've read a lot of reviewers saying it's quite slow at first...hopefully it picks up soon!



Numbers (Numbers, #1)The Sisters of the Winter Wood

NUMBERS is my book club's current read. I also need to try to read The Sisters of the Winter Wood by the end of the month! 

What books have you read this past week?