My #ReadathonbyZoe Wrap-Up (spoiler: I FAILED)


So, I had this plan to finish a minimum of two books and, if I had time, finish a third book. I had all these hopes and dreams of a day spent in bed reading a book (or several books) and finally finishing the books I've been reading since October. Well, those dreams died when I realised I had my friend's graduation on Monday and NO FORMAL CLOTHES TO WEAR. 
As you can imagine, panic, madness and chaos ensued.
I spent hours running around looking for a pretty blouse, a coat and stockings because jeans and a crop top don't suffice for a graduation, sadly.

By the time I got home it was around 5 or 6pm. I guess I could've read the books I'd been meaning to read, but I chose to read my Bible instead. I got so into it that that was all I read the whole evening! I did manage to read around forty pages of Prayer: Does it Make a Difference? by Philip Yancey, so YAY ME! 

I didn't manage to read 2 or 3 books like I had originally intended, but when Monday came I was prepared for the graduation, and I spent a lot of time with Jesus on Saturday. So it was a change of plans, but a good change! 

Let's hope that I can read more during the next readathon!

Did you meet your readathon reading goals? If you participated, what did you read? Did you enjoy it? Let's chat!