2017 Debuts I'm WAY too excited for


There are so many incredible books coming out this year (nearly wrote next year haha, oops) and I want to read all of them because they sound so utterly amazing and I need them in my life. There's still so many releases from 2016 (and 2015, 2014...2012 etc) that I still want to read - CAN I BE IMMORTAL SO I CAN READ ALL THE BOOKS EVER?!

Caraval (Caraval, #1)WintersongDaughter of the Pirate KingPoison's Kiss (Poison's Kiss, #1)

Can I be allowed a moment of shallowness and say I adore the covers of Caraval and Wintersong? Like if I saw those in a bookstore I'd buy them in five seconds because just look at it. Caraval sounds amazing, circus-y and magical and perfect, really. Wintersong has goblins. I haven't read much about goblins so I must remedy that IMMEDIATELY. Daughter of the Pirate King - PIRATES. IS THIS THE PIRATE NOVEL I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR FOR THE PAST 728 YEARS?! I still remember one of the first books I read (the early reader ones) was a pirate book and I loved it so freaking much. Poison's Kiss is a fantasy story about a teenage assassin who can kill someone with a single kiss. I AM INTRIGUED. Also, it's based on Indian folklore which I don't know much about but would really like to learn more about because India. I've always wanted to go to India.

Empress of a Thousand SkiesToward a Secret SkyYou Don't Know My Name (The Black Angel Chronicles, #1)The Love Interest

ASDKLHF these books sound freaking epic. Empress of a Thousand Skies sounds like a sci-fi I need in my life. Toward the Secret Sky is a fantasy that involves secret, international organisations, clues left behind and a race against time to find the clues. SIGN ME UP KTHXBAI. You Don't Know My Name is a thriller that I'm extremely amped for because it has top secret agencies, combat training and spies. THIS BOOK HAS MY NAME STAMPED ALL OVER IT. The Love Interest sounds incredibly unique as well and I needed it like, yesterday.

One of Us Is LyingFollow Me BackIf Birds Fly BackRomancing the Throne

I barely ever read murder mysteries/thrillers because I'm the scaredy cat of scaredy cats but this sounds SO GOOD and I'll try to read this because it's so intriguing. Follow Me Back sounds chillingly epic as well! If Birds Fly Back and Romancing the Throne sound SO FREAKING ADORABLE I CAN'T EVEN. NEED.

This Beats PerfectAfter the FallWait for Me#famous

I was actually incredibly lucky to receive This Beats Perfect and #Famous for review and I'm actually starting #Famous next because it sounds really cute and lighthearted and I need that after having my soul completely crushed by The Serpent King. After the Fall sounds like a heartwrenching contemporary that will probably break my heart but it sounds so good. Wait for Me is a historical fiction novel that sounds like something I need to read - I've been wanting to read more historical fiction so I iz excited.

These all sound so amazing and I'm so excited for the incredible reading year we have ahead of us!

Are you excited for these? Which 2017 debut are you most excited for? Let's talk!