Stacking the Shelves #98 - Libraries libraries librariieeessss


IT'S OCTOBER IT'S OCTOBER IT'S OCTOBER. I love October! It's pumpkins and red leaves and crackling fires and sweaters and it's the perfect time to read paranormal/fantasy books, right?! I don't know about you but I love reading about romances between mortals and vampires, hidden realms filled with monsters and all that fun stuff when there's that chill in the air and the sky is thick with clouds and the possibility of hidden magic lurking behind the stormy air.

I've got a pretty decent haul to show you! I may have not-so-accidentally raided the library even though my TBR is screaming at me. I recently moved to a new town and it's kinda my thing to take out glorious new books at the library when I move to a new place and I couldn't break a tradition now, could I?

The books I got from the library:


AH, so many pretties! I finished The Accident Season yesterday and I liked it but it didn't wow me, I seem to be a black sheep though as most people have rated it pretty highly on Goodreads. I'm currently reading The Giver, The Idiot's Guide to Quantum Physics and The Quantum Universe. All three of them are really good and I highly recommend all of them!


E-galleys to review:
A Brief History of Time: From the Big Bang to Black HolesDisruption (Disruption, #1)

When I got accepted for A Brief History of Time I nearly died as I've been wanting to read it forever! Stephen Hawking is a physicist I highly admire so I'm really looking forward to reading this. I also got Disruption which I am SUPER EXCITED FOR BECAUSE I'VE HEARD SUCH GOOD THINGS.

I'm so excited to read all of these! What books did you get this week? Have you read any of these, did you like them? Do you love the month of October too?!