Friday, 22 January 2016

Stacking the Shelves #86


HI EVERYONEEE!
I hope you all are well! 
This is my haul for the past two weeks and I'm proud of the self-control I've exercised. I only bought 3 books, only requested 3 and NO LIBRARY BOOKS. Can I get around of applause?

Thank you, thank you very much.

Review Books:
I'm super excited for the books I got this week. I requested Did I Mention I Love You? By Estelle Maskame to review and they sent me a copy and I may have screamed just a tad too loudly. Thank you Black and White Publishing!

Netgalley Books:
Not If I See You FirstWalk the Edge (Thunder Road, #2)

Bought Books:
I also went to charity shops this week and I'm super excited for what I got! One of my very good blogging friends, Jolien from The Fictional Reader, has recommended Quiet so much so when I saw it at Sue Ryder I was like I NEED IT. Then I also saw The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time which I've been wanting to read forever and it was only 99p so I was like YASS. Then I went to Whole Foods (I really love Whole Foods) and they have a bookcase with books where you can choose what the price it is as it's a donation to a charity and I saw they had The Baby by Lisa Drakeford which Amber from The Mile Long Bookshelf really enjoyed, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity!


Ah, my precious.

So, tell me! Have you read any of these? Do you want to? What books have you recently added to your TBR pile?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x