Saturday, 13 June 2015

Stacking the Shelves #79

Stacking the Shelves

Helloooo everybody!

My holidays are over on Wednesday and although I'm quite sad about it, I'm looking forward to challenging myself with some more maths and chemistry! Because I'm a nerd and I actually enjoy stuff like that.

This past week has been quite interesting! I actually cooked a proper meal for the first time in my life and it was EDIBLE. No one was food poisoned and the house wasn't burnt down, so I consider that quite a successful cooking endeavor.

I've also been lucky to get some physical copies in recent weeks, so here are the few I've gotten. I'm really excited to read them all!:
As well as:

SQUEEE! I've heard amazing things about this classic, so I can't wait to read it in preparation for Go Set a Watchman!

I bought these on my trip to the bookshop straight after my last exam had ended! I can't provide pictures of the physical copies as all my books have been packed away, so I'll just put the Goodreads cover images:
Hunting Lila (Lila, #1)The Reptile Room (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #2)The Miserable Mill (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #4)Have a Little Faith (Faith, #1)The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1)Flipped

Books From the Library:
Time Between Us (Time Between Us, #1)Eleanor & ParkWhy We Broke UpAn Abundance of KatherinesWill Grayson, Will GraysonThe Illustrated A Brief History of Time/The Universe in a Nutshell

SQUEEEEEE! For a change my library had AMAZING books in! I can't wait to read them all!

Netgalley Books:
 Never Always SometimesThey Call Me Alexandra GastoneEverything, EverythingLegacy of Kings (Blood of Gods and Royals, #1)

I COULDN'T RESIST OKAY?! I KNOW, I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON.

So these are all the books I've gotten in the past few weeks! I think I've missed out on some as these are the only recent ones I can remember. Oops.

If you have read these, or if you want to read these, let me know in the comments! Which books have you hauled recently?

11 comments:

  1. Great haul! I'm really looking forward to Legacy of Kings and Everything Everything. Enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they sound so good! Thank you! <3

      Delete
  2. Legacy of Kings is going to be amazing. I hope you like Everything Everything, that one sounds so good.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, we both got To Kill a Mockingbird this week! Are we book soulmates or what?! I also have Will Grayson, Will Grayson on my shelf for a while now. I hope I find some time to read it soon. Thanks for stopping by my STS post! Hope you enjoy all your books.

    Jennilyn @ RurouniJenniReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's a very nice and varied haul, Kyra! Netgalley brings out the very worst in me when it comes to getting more books... I just can't resist requesting all those pretties.
    I hope you'll enjoy all your new books. Have a fantastic week ahead and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of awesome books! I find it really hard to resist when books go up online, especially at Edelweiss. I also read Legacy of Kings and it was pretty good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul this week! The Summer I Turned Pretty is a really great read. I think the series just kept getting better as it went on. Time Between Us is one of my favorites so I really hope you enjoy that one! Have a great week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many lovely books *drool* (especially Hunting Lila!) Good luck with whats left of your book packing and trying to fit it into 7 boxes, haha! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul. I really enjoyed Eleanor and Park. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow. I hope you'll enjoy these! I've been thinking about reading To Kill a Mockingbird before the sequel comes out in July. Hopefully, I'll be able to squeeze that in some time soon.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa, fabulous haul! It is okay, I go overboard too :D I am so excited about Everything, Everything, Legacy of Kings, and Never Always Sometimes!! I also really need to read Eleanor and Park and Will Grayson, Will Grayson. I hope you enjoy all of these and have a wonderful week!

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x