Guys, it's nearly Christmas. DO YOU KNOW HOW EXCITING THAT IS?!
I'm sincerely hoping that I'll be getting books for Christmas but I know my dear parentals didn't want to purchase any papery delights for me as apparently I have Too Many Books. Pfft. Anyway, here's my list of the top ten books I'd love to get for Christmas!
*In no particular order*
1. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. I've heard endless good things about this series, specifically from Cait and now I really want to read it because if Cait enjoys it, it must be good, right? ;)
2. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. FIRSTLY, LET'S ADMIRE THE BEAUTIFUL COVER. I saw this edition in my local bookshop and it's honestly so pretty. I've heard endless good thing about this (also from Cait) and from Carina, so I would love to see if it's as good as they say it is!
3. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge. It's a retelling. It's got a beautiful cover. It's got a fascinating premise. What more can one ask for?!
4. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson. THIS SOUNDS SO GOOD AND IT'S SO PRETTY AND IT'S A THICK BOOK AND I LOVE THICK BOOKS.
5. Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay. I have heard this book consists of trolls and magic and bromance and romance and banter and it basically sounds perfect. I need this in my life.
6. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. I love contemporaries and this sounds really interesting. My one friend read the trilogy and loved it, so I'll take her word for it.
7. To All the Boys I Loved Before by Jenny Han. I love Jenny Han's books. I read the summer trilogy two, nearly three, years ago and I still think about it. I read the trilogy over the course of two to three days, I devoured them, I cried, I laughed, I grew with the characters. It was perfect. I've heard wonderful things about her latest book and I really hope that I'll get to read it soon!
8. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson. Every time I see this title I start singing Kelly Clarkson. Shut up, Kyra. Catchy title aside, this book has a gorgeous cover and such a cute premise and it's a contemporary and, like I said, I LOVE contemporaries.
9. Picture Perfect by Holly Smale. Holly Smale's books are basically perfection and I loved the first two so I desperately NEED the third book. I think it will be glorious.
10. Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas. I've heard great things about this book, the author is extremely nice (I spoke to her on Twitter) and it's a contemporary with mystery thrown in. It looks utterly adorable and I think I'll really enjoy it!
These are the top ten books I wouldn't mind Santa bringing me - what are yours?