Monday, 11 August 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 - Goals

Bout of Books

A week till the next Bout of Books readathon and I am utterly excited! I participated in the 9th one and I had SO much fun, so I'm really excited to be participating again. I'm not aiming to read very many books, as I have so much schoolwork but I will try to read as much as possible!


Below are my goals for the Bout of Books 11.0 Readathon!
If you have any questions or don't know how to do something, the Bout of Books Help Page is fantastic!

       My Goals: 

  1. Read 3 books
  2. Read at least 500 pages
  3. Comment on at least five different "update" posts
  4. Participate in one or more of the challenges

      TBR Pile:

  1. Geek Girl - Holly Smale
  2. Lullaby - Amanda Hocking 
  3. The Maze Runner - James Dashner
  4. Paper Towns - John Green

I might differ from these books, but I'm hoping to read one, if not all of them! :)

Updates:
Monday:
Number of pages read today:
Number of books read today:
Number of pages read in total:
Number of books read in total:

Tuesday:
Number of pages read today:
Number of books read today:
Number of pages read in total:
Number of books read in total:

Wednesday:
Number of pages read today:
Number of books read today:
Number of pages read in total:
Number of books read in total:

Thursday:
Number of pages read today:
Number of books read today:
Number of pages read in total:
Number of books read in total:

Friday:
Number of pages read today:
Number of books read today:
Number of pages read in total:
Number of books read in total:

Saturday:
Number of pages read today:
Number of books read today:
Number of pages read in total:
Number of books read in total:

Sunday:
Number of pages read today:
Number of books read today:
Number of pages read in total:
Number of books read in total:



15 comments:

  1. I need to read Maze Runner and Paper Towns too! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read Maze Runner and Paper Towns! Maze Runner wasn't my cup of tea(although I really want to reread it to give it a second chance) but Paper Towns was great after you get into it! I'm also participating in Bout of Books and am getting super pumped reading everyone else's TBRs! :)

    My blog is The Preppy Page-Turner if you want to check out my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only book I've read by John Green is The Fault in Our Stars. I am a bit scared that the rest is just going to disappoint =/. Hope you get to finish your books. They all look good! Good luck, Kyra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope to get a lot of commenting done that week :D It's so fun to find all these new blogs. Happy reading and good luck :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck, girl! I haven't read any of the books that you have up for this BoB but they look interesting and I've heard that Maze Runner is ah-mazing.

    Read on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I'm really excited to read the Maze Runner, also heard fantastic things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same here! I'm also quite nervous to read his other books as I don't see how they could live up to The Fault in Our Stars! :/ Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My one friend read The Maze Runner and she also didn't really enjoy it, so I hope I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! I really have to read the Maze Runner before the movie comes out. Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Maze Runner is so good. Hopefully you will love it as well. I have been wanting to read a John Green book for a while so I should definitely get on that. Let me know how you like Paper Towns! And finally I am so jealous that you have Geek Girl. I have been looking for that book for forever. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! I've heard great things about The Maze Runner and when I flicked through, it looked extremely intriguing :) I know! I was so excited when I saw Geek Girl as I've heard great things, hope you get it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm kind of planning on reading Geek Girl too - it looks like it'll be a cute, fast read. Perfect for a read-a-thon.
    Good luck - with the read-a-thon, and schoolwork. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x