Friday, 18 July 2014

Stacking the Shelves #65

Stacking the Shelves

Hi guys!

I bought some good books this week and I got two books from Netgalley that I'm REALLY excited to read! The books I bought were quite cheap and me + a discounted bookstore = more books and a broke wallet. I got 3 for the price of one basically and I'm so excited to read them!

Books I Bought:

I have been wanting to read The Finisher since it first came out and when I saw it for half price I bought it without a second thought! I also saw Soulmates, which I haven't heard much of but I've seen it around and the cover is so pretteh. *strokes* I've also been seeing Poison Study on a lot of book posts so I decided to give it a try! It looks really good and I'm looking forward to reading it!

Netgalley Review Books:
Queen & Commander (Hive Queen Saga #1)Queen of Someday (Stolen Empire, #1)

These have both gotten quite good ratings and the plot sounds interesting! Also, can we just take a moment to appreciate Queen of Someday's cover.



Leave your links below! :)

14 comments:

  1. Oh man I have been meaning to read Poison Study for so long! I hear it's fantastic as well as her other books, too. I love the cover for that Queen of Someday book! It's new to me I'll have to go take a peek! :) Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Queen of Someday has an awesome cover. You got a few books that look promising.


    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Finisher and Poison Study are two of my favourite books! I know they'll be on my shelves for a long time. Quick warning though - The Finisher ends on a MAJOR cliffhanger, so if you hate waiting you might want to put off reading it until the sequel is about to be released.

    Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Queen of Someday does have a gorgeous cover! I've been seeing it a lot around blogs lately. Enjoy your books this week! :)

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Queen and Commander too. It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look fun! I like the covers. Enjoy!

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the look of Queen of Someday, hope it's a good one ;)

    My new pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes I'm appreciating the Queen of Somedays cover. I LOVE good covers, I just hope the inside lives up to the cover, right?! ;) My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Books books have fab covers Enjoy your new reads!
    New follower

    Anna's STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh, these look SO good - especially Poison Study!
    AND THAT COVER IS GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I KNOW RIGHT! If I enjoy it, I'll HAVE to buy a copy for my bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lately I've seen Poison Study featured a lot on Instagram! Queen of Someday does look really good, I've been wanting to read more historical fiction! :)


    Thanks for commenting! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x