Saturday, 10 May 2014

Stacking the Shelves #61!

Stacking the Shelves

I went to the library (I shouldn't have) and I requested some books on Netgalley (I really shouldn't have) even though I am drowning in books. I need to learn self-control. Anyway, here are some of the books I got this week! :)

Anna sums up me perfectly trying to exercise self-control around books!

Library Books:
Anne of Green Gables - L.M. Montgomery
Beautiful Creatures - Margaret Stohl & Kami Garcia
Awaken - Meg Cabot
A Medal for Leroy - Michael Morpurgo
Fly by Night - Frances Hardinge

Borrowed: 
Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell

Bought:
Bunheads - Sophie Flack
Unearthly - Cynthia Hand
Falling Kingdoms - Morgan Rhodes
Pastworld - Ian Beck

Netgalley:
Disruption (the Cambridge files, Book 1)The Stepsister's Tale

10 comments:

  1. I have a NG/EW addiction as well, so don't feel bad. We all struggle with this. Nice selection of books. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved "Fangirl". Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fangirl is adorable! Levi <3 I hope you love it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh nice haul!! Unearthly is AMAZING :) Enjoy the books!

    Miss Perfection @A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, you got a lot of good books! I've been wanting to read Dangerous Creatures for a while and Unearthly also! I hope you enjoy them all! :)

    Here's my STS:

    http://addictreaders.blogspot.com/2014/05/stacking-shelves-55.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Anna gif is brilliant. Totally me around books too! Fangirl is a great book. I hope you enjoy it and the rest of the books you've got this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unearthly is such an amazing book! The sequel is even better. I read Beautiful Creatures last year and it was pretty good, though I never got around to finishing the rest of the series. I've heard such marvelous things about Falling Kingdoms too! I Hope you enjoy your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, lots of good books! I have read (and quite liked) Beautiful Creatures, and I definitely want to read Fangirl. Confession: I am way too scared to request from NG and EW, so that is probably the only reason I don't have tons and tons of books lined up. Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, that was me Thursday when I went into my book store after a month. I only came out with one though, I done so good! I saw Fangirl again, and never picked it up again, I'll need to next time. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Stepsister;s Tale looks really good. I've recently started to get into the re-tellings. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x