Monday, 14 April 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading? #2


This meme is hosted by BookJourney!

Books I Read Last Week:
The Serpent's Shadow (Kane Chronicles, #3)The Son of Sobek (Percy Jackson & Kane Chronicles Crossover, #1)The One and Only IvanTimmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made

Books I Am Currently Reading:
52 Reasons to Hate My Father
I'm really enjoying this! It's quite original and it's funny and I think it's going to have an important lesson behind  it :)
Books I Will Most Likely Read Afterwards:
The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1)Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)

6 comments:

  1. Wow you got a lot of reading done! I'm determined to improve this week! 'The One and Only Ivan' has an adorable cover, I love it. I hope you enjoy all of your books and have a great week :)
    My Monday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids here love The One and Only Ivan. Hope you did, too!

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased The One and Only Ivan for a gift last Christmas. i hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG can't wait to see what you think of Starcrossed! I loved it so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm embarrassed to say that The One and Only Ivan is still sitting on my TBR mountain. I just haven't had a chance to read it yet. Come see my week here. Happy reading and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Some great books - I really enjoyed Ivan!!

    Happy reading this week! :) The Brunette Librarian's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x