Friday, 10 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 - Day 4

Bout of Books
Day 4 of the readathon! 
  So, the readathon is coming to a close, I hope you have all reached your goals and read some lovely books the past few days! :)

Yesterday (Thursday, Day 4), I finished Angels, Arguments and a Furry Merry Christmas; Visitors, Vanishings and Va-Va-Va-Vooms and 
Crushes, Cliques and the Cool School Trip.

Updates:
Monday (Day 1):
  Total number of books read today: 1
Total number of pages read today: 175
Total number of books read in total: 1
Total number of pages read in total: 175

Tuesday (Day 2)
  Total number of books read today: 2
Total number of pages read today: 445
Total number of books read in total: 3
Total number of pages read in total: 620

Wednesday (Day 3)
  Total number of books read today: 
Total number of pages read today: 398
Total number of books read in total: 5
Total number of pages read in total: 1018

Thursday (Day 4)
  Total number of books read today:
Total number of pages read today: 404
Total number of books read in total: 8
Total number of pages read in total: 1422

2 comments:

  1. This readathon has gone so quickly! Mainly because I've been so busy with reading and school and stuff, but I'm sad that the Bout of Books is nearly over. I'm looking forward to the next one xD Congrats on reading so many books, Kyra :) Hope you manage to get in a few more before it comes to a close. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing remarkably well! I can't believe you've read so many books. Good luck with the rest of your read-a-thon (:

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x