Friday, 8 November 2013

Stacking the Shelves #53


Got some utterly amazing books this week! Which one should I read next?

Library:
I should stop going to the library as I have so many of my own books to read...but I can't help it!
The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, #1)The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus, #2)The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus, #3)The Perks of Being a WallflowerSkating Sensation (Dork Diaries, #4)The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (Fairyland, #1)The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There (Fairyland, #2)A Face Like Glass Gideon the Cutpurse (The Gideon Trilogy, #1)


Review Books (Physical):
Thank you so much to PenguinSA and Random Struik! There will be a giveaway for some of these soon! ;)
InvisibilityDelirium (Parallon Trilogy, #2)Treasure HuntersStay Where You Are And Then Leave

Ebooks to Review:
Diamonds are a Teen's Best FriendThe Rising (The Painted Maidens Trilogy, #1)The Summer I Found YouWaterfell (The Aquarathi, #1)


*Ignore Witch & Wizard, that was from my haul a few weeks that managed to end up amongst the others* :D



5 comments:

  1. I spy Heros of Olympus and Perks of Being a Wallflower! Two of my all time favourites! enjoy :)

    Grace
    www.merelyamazing.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible haul! I've done the same thing (and often), where I've gone to the library and loaded up on books despite having plenty to read at home, lol. Hope you enjoy reading all of these, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to check out The Rising, I really like mermaid books. I hope you enjoy your reads. Thanks for stopping by my STS:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Perks of Being a Wallflower yet. I did see the film, which is very good, and I've heard even better things about the book. Enjoy!

    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW lots of great books, glad to see I'm not the only one who went a little book crazy this week! I haven't read any Rick Riordan books yet, I feel like I am missing out thought. May have to borrow them all from work. I really enjoyed Perks of Being a Wallflower, plus the movie version didn't disappoint me either. Hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x