Sunday, 8 September 2013

Stacking the Shelves #50


Hi! I hope you are all well! I've had  a pretty good week in books! I got some awesome books to review and I bought some books too, books that I'm really excited about!

I also visited Central Library today in CPT city and it was so amazing!! When I walked in I was literally speechless and (no judging :P) I wanted to cry because I've never been surrounded by so much bookish awesomeness!  There were 3 or 4 different levels with bookshelves in every available space, I saw tons of books I've been wanting to read! It was the most stunning library I've ever been to and I've never been so excited in my life! I mean it was a library. With thousands of books. And stairs. And exit signs. Yes, it had exit signs, some pretty intense stuff right RIGHT THERE. They had a book sale on and I managed to buy three books there for a really cheap price that I'm super excited to read! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take my own pictures, but I did find some pictures on Google! These pictures do not belong to me, I just found them on Google Images :D



For Review:
Thank you to Netgalley, Penguin Publishers and RandomStruik!
The Screaming Staircase (Lockwood & Co, #1)The Burning Shadow (Gods and Warriors, #2)Arclight (Arclight, #1)

Bought:
Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls, #2)Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls, #3)Only the Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls, #4)The Perks of Being a WallflowerTouch of Power (Healer, #1)Adam of the RoadTom's Midnight GardenHoles

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful library! Great assortment of books too. I can't wait for Ally's last Gallagher Girls book. I enjoy that series so much. Come see what I added to my stack this week at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to read the Gallagher Girls series, it sounds amazing! :)

      Delete
  2. The Perks of Being a Wallflower is so good! I read the last Gallagher Girls books last week and it was really good so I hope you enjoy the three you got this week.

    Happy reading, Kyra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have that cover copy of Holes. Can't wait to read it. Enjoy!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Perks of Being a Wallflower is just as good as the movie!! -Emily @ Emily Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't seen the movie yet! Hopefully will watch it once I've read the book! :D

      Delete
  5. AH, that library looks AMAZING!
    The Perks of Being a Wallflower is one of the best books I've read, made me feel better about being a teenager too. And I've heard some brilliant things about Ally Carter's series.
    Enjoy! (I am so jealous you went to THAT library) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heavens, can you please bring me to CPT? Please! Please! That's a reader's dream come true!

    I hope that Perks of a Wallflower would work for you because it didn't work for me. *sighs*

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x