Saturday, 6 July 2013

June Wrap-Up

Hi! Can you believe we're in July already? We're half-way through the year and it feels like just yesterday we were welcoming 2013!

I want to apologise for the lack of posts on Blog of a Bookaholic, my maths and science has arrived and I've been busy with that, my best friend came down for 2 weeks and we never see each other, and there's been a huge problem with the floors in the house we built, causing us to have to move out. But I'll try and blog more regularly from now and when I am able to! :D  

Anywhoo, here are a list of the books I have read in June:
My Teachers are ZombiesSmart Girls Get What They WantClockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)Hostage (Bodyguard, #1)WonderDarcy BurdockFated (Soul Seekers, #1)

I loved every single one of these books, except I wasn't too keen on My Teachers Are Zombies, but the other 6 got rated 4 and above! So all in all a great reading month!

Books to read in July:
1. Teen Idol
2. The White Giraffe
3. The Dolphin Song
4. The Lost Hero
5. The Moon and More
6. Wake 
7. Persephone
8. Time Riders

I really want to try and read these! They all look fantastic! :D

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you still got quite a bit read last month despite all that came up. Hope July is another great month for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you've been busy this month. What did you think of C.Princess and that ending. I'm still trying to grasp it! I really wanna read "Smart Girls Get What They Want" and "Wonder", as I've heard great things. I hope you enjoy the Moon and More, I'm planning on reading my first Dessen book soon. Happy July :)


    - Sunny A Sunny Spot Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clockwork Princess, Clockwork Princess, Clockwork Princess, Clockwork Princess! EEEEEEPPPP!!! Did you like it? I really, really hope so! Wasn't Will just so swoony? And Jem, too! And Gabriel and Gideon! I just love everything about it! Shadowhunter, FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you enjoyed all of the books you read in June - Alyson Noel is a great author and I've heard that Wonder is very heart-breaking but incredible too. I also have Smart Girls Get What They Want on my Wishlist. It sounds great! :D

    You HAVE to read The White Giraffe, Kyra!!!! It's one of my favourite books of all time, and Lauren St. John is a brilliant author. You will LOVE it! :)

    I'm so sorry to hear about all of the problems you're having at the moment with the wooden floors, and hope it all gets sorted ASAP so you can happily settle into your new home. :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. CLOCKWORK PRINCESS! AHHHH!!!! Everything is just so.... bfidobiawesdvhbavb!!!!!! Will Herondale at his best, I think ;) But parts with Jem made me cry too. Everything is just so perfect! Wonder is a brilliant book too, definitely my favourite MG novel. I don't like Alyson Noel's other books, but Fated sounds interesting. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    Hope you have a great July! The Lost Hero is amazing. The Moon and More and Peresphone are on my review pile so I need to read those soon. :)

    I hope the problems with the floors sort themselves out soon. Good luck with all your schoolwork! :)x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x