Tuesday, 4 June 2013

I'm back!

Hi guys!

I am officially back! As some of you may know we have been building a house for the last 5 months and it was officially finished about a week or two ago, and last Friday we moved in! We're still unpacking and settling in, and I we still need to get some bookshelves, so as soon as all my books are in place I will take pictures and post them! :)

Thanks to everyone on Twitter that has wished me luck with the move, it didn't go too bad actually! :P

So yep, I'll be posting everyday again from today and I hope you'll enjoy reading more of my posts! :P

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on moving into the new house! I'm glad it went well, moving can be very tiring :)

    I look forward to seeing your posts more often again!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaay so glad you're settling in :D can't wait to see the pictures :) and it's good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Glad to know your settling in well. Can't wait to see future posts :) I love seeing other people's bookshelves, looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kyra, you have a lovely blog! I'm visiting from Lauren's email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, you're back! *hugs* I hope you're loving your new room! :D

    Can't wait to see photos of your new bookshelves! xD

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x