Tuesday, 18 June 2013

I'll be back

Hi guys, I first and foremost want to apologize for the lack of posts lately, however, life has been pretty hectic lately! We built a house but now there's a major problem with the wooden floors, there are bad chemicals being released from the word and into the air, therefore we haven't been able to stay there and have moved into the guest house for the time-being. I don't have access to a computer and I am just quickly posting this from my mom's iPad, as I can't post reviews and such from it.

I have been reading a lot and writing the reviews on my phone, so when I have access to a computer or laptop I shall post them. I really hope this all gets sorted out soon and that I'll be able to blog daily again. :)

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're okay, Kyra! It must be a pain to go through all the effort of building a house, then having a problem with the floors. I'll look forward to when you get back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nightmare that must be! Hope everything gets sorted out for you so you can finally settle in your new house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything works out okay! That sucks about your house too *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x