Monday, 20 May 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #4 - Top Ten Favorite Book Covers Of Books I've Read

Top Ten Favorite Book Covers Of Books I've Read

1.  Magic Under Glass - Jaclyn Dolamore
Magic Under Glass (Magic Under, #1)


2. Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)

3. Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)


4. Fever - Dee Shulman
Fever (Parallon Trilogy, #1)


5.  Cherry Crush - Cathy Cassidy
Cherry Crush (The Chocolate Box Girls, #1)

6. Ginger Snaps - Cathy Cassidy
Ginger Snaps

7.  Across the Universe -  Beth Revis
Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)

8. Cinder - Marissa Meyer
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)

9. Life After Theft
Life After Theft

10. Matched - Ally Condie
Matched (Matched, #1)

These are my favourite covers of the books I have read! What are yours? :D

5 comments:

  1. I love Cathy Cassidy's book covers, they are adorable! I have always loved the cinder cover too.

    Check out my TTT:
    http://adventuresofateenagebookworm.blogspot.ie/2013/05/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-favorite-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful covers and some of them I hadn't heard of before. :)
    Stacy Renee @ LazyDayLiterature

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great covers! I really enjoy the Matched series covers as well. There's just something about them - pretty, clean and modern. I think they represent the series in a great way!!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the cover of The Selection by Kiera Cass!

    www.sittingwithabook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover for Cinder too! It just looks so different and cool.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x