Friday, 5 April 2013

March Monthly Wrap-Up and April TBR Pile

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a fantastic March and you will have an even better April! I only managed to read 5 books, but I will definitely try to read more this month, I get too distracted by playing on the computer and playing with the kids next door so I need to focus more on my reading! :D

The books I read last month are:
1. Crossed by Ally Condie
2. The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
3. The Persnickety Princess by Falcon Storm
4. Abandon by Meg Cabot
5. Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike

Books I want to read this month:
1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
2. The Hunger Games
3. Clockwork Prince
4. Across the Universe
5. Gone
6. The Forest of Hands and Teeth
7. The Host
8. Under the Never Sky
9. The Fault in Our Stars
10. Beautiful Creatures

4 comments:

  1. Hi, sounds like you've had a good month :D Can I just say that I highly recommend you pick up The Fault in Our Stars and The Hunger Games, because they are my two favourite books. Beautiful Creatures and Under The Never Sky are also on my TBR list and Gone is a great dystopian novel. Hope you get to read all these lovely books, I'd love it if you stopped by my blog :D

    - Sunny @ http://asupersunnyspot.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! The Hunger Games is my favourite book! It's fantastic-highly recommend and my other favourites are Beautiful Creatures and The Fault in our Stars which I LOVED. You will need tissue's for them all though! Just movie Beautiful Creatures up the list-you won't regret it. Oooh, Clockwork Prince, I still really need to read it. It's-along with the rest of the series-are at the top of my wish-list. The covers are drawing me in.

    -Sophie X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a big list for this month! I made a list of about 10 books too. :) I hope we both get through all of our books. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure we won't hold it against you for having fun with your friends :D Cinder is really fun and The Hunger Games...well, I don't even need to say it! Enjoy your books :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x