Friday, 15 March 2013

Feature and Follow #8

FF 2013Button 300x300 Feature & Follow #140

Q: Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon…so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture.

A: Well, it's becoming Autumn over here, so we'll be heading for cold weather soon, which I am not looking forward too. My favourite outdoor reading spot at the moment (since we're just renting until our house is built and it is finished in 6 weeks which I am so excited about!) is on the deck where I sit and read when it's sunny! And sometimes I read on the beach which is stunning!


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for following and stopping by my blog! =)
    New follower via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very nice. I love hearing what kind of weather everyone is having. It's just starting to get hot in Cali.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new house!! So exciting. Did you make place for a library :p

    Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. New GFC Follower. So glad to have found your blog and m looking forward to talking books with you

    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters

    www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your house. I like reading inside where it is more private and quite.

    Thanks for stopping by My FF
    Old Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spiced Latte Reads15 March 2013 at 23:09

    New follower! :)
    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your new home! Reading on the beach sounds awesome; I have to remember to take some books to read the next chance I get to go to one.

    Old follower. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm jealous, I'd love to be able to go to the beach and read. I'm a new follower (#400!)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x