Blog of a Bookaholic Blogoversary Day 3 - Interview with Hawwa from Ebony Black Lines









1. Hi! Can you tell us a bit about your amazing self and your stunning blog?
Hi Kyra!  Thanks for having me on your awesome blog! Well..I wouldn't call it amazing but I am pretty proud of it! I am a teenage bookaholic living in that lovely cold and wet country called England, and I have a blog called Ebony Black Lines where I write reviews, host giveaways and talk about books. And speaking of giveaways. I have about 14 giveaways going at the moment which are finishing very soon..some of them have already finished so go check them out...once you've read and commented on this post of course! ;)

2. You like writing and photography. Are you writing anything at the moment and what camera do you use to take your photos with?
Aaah you remembered! I am attempting, to write a novella at the moment...I don't know how well it's going since I can't even think of any name for my main character!..any ideas? It's a girl and she lives in France. :D but I do write short stories as well and I actually have a pretty rubbish camera at the moment as I can't currently afford anything better. It is a Sony Cybershoot H7 or something along those lines and is about 10 years old...I am saving up for a new camera though! Slowly but surely...I just have to learn to shoot fully in manual first. :)

3. What has been your best blogging moment?
Errrrmmm......when I got my first ever review book which happened to be an ARC and one of the best books I've ever read ( Wonder by R.J Palacio. you can read my review here: http://ebonyblacklines.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/wonder-by-rj-palacio.html )

4. Do you remember how we became bloggy buddies? :D
Haha to be very honest I actually can't. *cringes* I think it was mainly through Twitter wasn't it?...and lovely old e-mails of course!..Can you?.........

Haha, it was definitely through emails! And I think I commented on your blog and then you commented on mine and then we started chatting about bookish stuff via emails? I honestly have the memory of a goldfish so I was hoping that you would remember :P

5. What are the top 5 books on your wish list?
I have way more than five Kyra! But just some of them..
Don't Turn Around by Michelle Gagnon
Chantress by Amy Butler Greenfield
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris
Origin by Jessica Khoury
The Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

You haven't read My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century yet? You must! It's amazing!

6. Have you got an ereader and has it got a name?
Sadly I don't. And I feel like I'm missing it when I hear people gushing about theirs and their awesome requesting sprees on Netgalley..*sobs*

Aw! You must, I have a Kindle and I love it!
Quickfire questions:
1. Reading or writing? 
*splutters* you evil girl! I'm going to be a rebel and say BOTH!
2. Notebook and pen or laptop? 
*coughs* both again?...
3. Winning a £100 book buying spree or winning a Canon camera? 
Eeek! Probably a Canon camera..seeing as I have a lot of books already and have a really bad camera that sometimes refuses to switch on..
4. Computer or TV?
Computer hands down. We don't actually have a TV..
5. Physical books or Ebooks? 
PHYSICAL BOOKS! and that's not just because I don't have an e-reader!

Thank you for having me. :DD 
HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY! MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE....;) x