Blog of a Bookaholic Blogoversary Day 3 - Interview with Rebekah from The Reflections of a Bookworm



Hi Rebekah, you awesome person! Can you tell us a bit about you and your wonderful blog?
Hey Kyra, you amazing ball of fun :D
Well... I'm from the UK and I like long walks on the beach and..oh wait. Wrong kind of interview!
The first book I ever bought was Enid Blyton - The Fairies' Shoemaker and I haven't looked back. I love dancing around to music, going on road trips with my friends and generally causing a ruckus. 
My blog, The Reflections of a Bookworm, was started so I could remind myself of the books I've read and it's not restricted in genre but tends to be more YA. I like to think my review style is quite laid back because I'll just write as if I'm talking to a friend. Which you are! :D
2. You published a novel, Living in the Dark, how did it feel when you actually completed a novel and how did you celebrate?
It felt like I'd just gone on my first roller coaster and I kinda sat there staring at the computer saying "Oh my goodness" for about half an hour. Then I went to bed. I like to write at night! 
But the next day I did go for lunch with my friends :)

3. If you could visit three libraries anywhere in the world, which libraries would they be?
Tough question. I'd probably go for the USDC Geisel library and the Biblioteca Parque Espana because they look so cool! Then the Bodleian library in London because I bet it would smell heavenly. 

4. Do you remember how we became bloggy buddies? :D
Of course! It was back in November and we were both doing NaNo. I'd been following your blog for a while (not like a creepy stalker!) and you tweeted that you had done some drawing instead of writing and the rest is history!

5. Have you added any books to your TBR pile lately? :P
It's like you know I'm on a book ban! Recently, I've added Requiem by Lauren Oliver, Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger, Emilie and the Hollow World by Martha Wells and The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
6. Do you have an ereader and does it have a name? ;)
I have a good ole Kindle keyboard and her name is Beatrice :) 

Quickfire Questions:
1. Geek Girl or The Archived?
Evil! The Archived. So many feels. 

2. Even numbers or odd numbers?
Even!

3. Tropical island or snowy Alps?
Alps. I complain a lot in the heat and I'd get to wear my favourite jumpers.
4. Books or chocolate?
Books!

5. Reading outside or reading inside? (depending on the weather ;))
Inside, snuggled up in a duvet for any kind of weather. 

Thanks for having me and HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY! *throws confetti and cupcakes*