2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge Update

2013readingchallenge465


I am participating in the 2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and below is my update on my TBR pile as well as my entry for the mini-challenge!

Books read:
1. The Knife of Never Letting Go
2. The Boyfriend List
3. Switched 
4. Kidnap in the Caribbean
5. Junie B. Jones and the Little Monkey Business
6. The Declaration
7. Airhead: Runaway

So all in all quite a productive reading month! :D I am aiming for the level of Married with Children which involves of reading 41-50 books from your TBR pile! And so far this year I have knocked 12 books off my TBR pile, so I have 29-38 books left to read in order for me to complete the challenge! :)

The challenge for this month is hosted by Fikstun . The challenge is creating a button with your favourite quote on from a book you've read in the month of February  I am extremely bad at designing so excuse  the atrocity that is my button! :P What do you guys think?

BlogButton