Thursday, 28 February 2013

February Wrap-Up


February was a good month for me! It was my birthday, our house building is going well, I'm getting better at guitar, I'm blogging more frequently AND the other day I rode a bicycle! :D You might be thinking why riding a bicycle is big news, but you see, I haven't ridden a bike since I was ten and then the other day I borrowed a bicycle and I cycled! :D First in the garden and then in the road, I was extremely wobbly, in fact, there was more wobbling than cycling, but I still managed to ride and I'm proud of myself! :p

Anyway, moving on to the bookish part of this post!:

Books I have read this month:
1. The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness
2. The Boyfriend List - E. Lockhart
3. Kidnap in the Caribbean - Lauren St John
4. Junie B. Jones and the Little Monkey Business - Barbara Park
5. The Declaration - Gemma Malley
6. Switched - Amanda Hocking
7. Airhead: Runaway - Meg Cabot

I'm really happy of what I managed to read this month, and hopefully in March I'll be able to read even more books! :D

Top 3 books read this month:
1. THE KNIFE OF NEVER LETTING GO - Patrick Ness
Guys, honestly, I can't describe how much I love this book. I cried. I cried really, really hard. It's one of the best books ever!
2. Airhead: Runaway - Meg Cabot
3. The Boyfriend List - E. Lockhart

Books reviewed this month:
1. The Knife of Never Letting Go
2. Kidnap in the Caribbean
3. We'll Always Have Summer

If you do a monthly wrap-up, leave a link and I'll stop by! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good bookish month! How did you find Switched?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great month. I loved Switched, it's a great series.

    - Sunny @ www.asupersunnyspot.blogspot.com
    I'm following your great blog, I'd love if you could check out mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on The Boyfriend List :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had an amazing February, I miss riding my bike. :( I must read The Knife of Never Letting Go since it's good enough to make you cry.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x