February Wrap-Up


February was a good month for me! It was my birthday, our house building is going well, I'm getting better at guitar, I'm blogging more frequently AND the other day I rode a bicycle! :D You might be thinking why riding a bicycle is big news, but you see, I haven't ridden a bike since I was ten and then the other day I borrowed a bicycle and I cycled! :D First in the garden and then in the road, I was extremely wobbly, in fact, there was more wobbling than cycling, but I still managed to ride and I'm proud of myself! :p

Anyway, moving on to the bookish part of this post!:

Books I have read this month:
1. The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness
2. The Boyfriend List - E. Lockhart
3. Kidnap in the Caribbean - Lauren St John
4. Junie B. Jones and the Little Monkey Business - Barbara Park
5. The Declaration - Gemma Malley
6. Switched - Amanda Hocking
7. Airhead: Runaway - Meg Cabot

I'm really happy of what I managed to read this month, and hopefully in March I'll be able to read even more books! :D

Top 3 books read this month:
1. THE KNIFE OF NEVER LETTING GO - Patrick Ness
Guys, honestly, I can't describe how much I love this book. I cried. I cried really, really hard. It's one of the best books ever!
2. Airhead: Runaway - Meg Cabot
3. The Boyfriend List - E. Lockhart

Books reviewed this month:
1. The Knife of Never Letting Go
2. Kidnap in the Caribbean
3. We'll Always Have Summer

If you do a monthly wrap-up, leave a link and I'll stop by! ;)