Thursday, 17 January 2013

Personal post

Hi guys!

Happy Friday!

We have no water. We haven't had water since yesterday afternoon and its horrible not having any water. Hopefully it'll be back soon!

Also, I got some maths and science that I need to do this year and its been quite busy so I might not be able to blog as much and every day as I was hoping! :(  I also haven't been reading too much as we've just started building and my dogs went for an operation so I'm sorry for not having long reviews or posts :( 

How's your Friday been? xxx 

2 comments:

  1. No water?! Poor you! I hope it comes back on soon!
    Maths and science! Not really my favourite subjects! But then I'm an English geek at heart! We will all understand if you take a little break or don't post as much as sometimes we need a break to really concentrate on stuff.

    Hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, poor you! Having no water must be horrible especially since where you are in so hot. Stay safe <3
    I hate maths and science - like Lucy, I am an English geek at heart! Good luck with all your work, I hope you do well. It is OK to take a break, we all do it.
    I'll also pray for you dogs, I hope they recover well!
    I hope you're OK and we'll see you soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x