Thursday, 29 November 2012

Personal Post #3

Okay, I'm typing this up on Thursday night. We've been running around packing, and we still have a lot to do. Its almost ten o clock. The moving people are coming in exactly nine hours. I've consumed almost a whole bar of chocolate so I'm wide awake :D 

While my dear mother and father were sorting out the garage, I was sitting on the couch reading a book, eating chocolate, watching TV and chatting to my friends on my phone. I didn't want to get involved in that garage as I could already hear my mother five minutes into the whole packing thing calling my poor father a hoarder. He has got too many stuff though...

I Will update you tomorrow with more news :D 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I hope your move goes smoothly and you don't lose anything! Don't trust the moving guys with any valuables they always steal stuff >.< Well, not always, but I've heard tons of cases where that's happened. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm moving in to my new house today as well! I'd forgotten how much I hate packing :(

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x