Friday, 10 August 2012

Feature and Follow Friday #4


FF 2012 Feature & Follow #109

Happy Friday! My Friday has been a bit catastrophic so far as our water pipes just burst and now we 're left with no water x_x. And I drink a lot of water and there is nothing coming out of the taps so...oh well :) Any way...here is this week's question! :)

Q: What would you do over if you were to start your blog again from scratch?

I don't think I would do anything different. I think what I should have done was maybe google and read other book blogs first before diving straight into blogging. But other than that...I don't think there's anything that I would change. :)


12 comments:

  1. I think it's really nice you don't have anything you'd change - it shows you love what you've created :) Keep enjoying yourself!

    Happy Friday!

    My FF this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! I feel the same way. There isn't much that I would change either! :)

    My FF:
    http://oliviasbookaholiclife.blogspot.com/2012/08/follow-friday-9-tgif-2-friday-five-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old follwer! Enjoy your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think its great that you have no regrets about your blog! Its nice to see that for once! Love your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower! I just started blogging!(: I'm not sure if i want to change anything!(:

    http://simple-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here. I would definitely have done my research first. When I started blogging there were much fewer blogs out there so it should have been easy but I just jumped in.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your header so don't change that! LOL happy FF thanks for stopping by new follower back GFC
    Krista
    Book Review Club

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by on the hop. New follower.

    My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by mine =D

    New Follower,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi, new follower through GFC as lucyatmax- no px. Please visit/follow me at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x