Friday, 27 July 2012

Feature and Follow Friday #2

FF 2012 Feature & Follow #107

Happy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend! :) I've had a great week and I hope you have to! :)

This week's question is...:

Q: Summer Reading. What was your favorite book that you were REQUIRED to read when you were in school?

A: Well, I haven't graduated or anything yet (I'm still far from it) but my most favourite that I've had to read so far, would have to be The Butterfly Lion, it's a beautiful story, told by an amazing author and I just love it. Anyone who loves animal stories that are heart-warming must read it.

The Butterfly Lion - Michael Morpurgo
The Butterfly Lion
After Bertie rescues an orphaned lion cub from the African veld, they are inseparable until Bertie is sent to boarding school far away in England and the lion is sold to a circus. Bertie swears that one day they will see one another again, but it is the butterfly lion that ensures that their friendship will never be forgotten.











16 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for following!
    Followed back. :)
    Michel

    le from Michelle Shouts Random

    P.S nice blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read The Butterfly Lion when I was a kid - I think it might have been a school pick for me as well - such a lovely book! Thanks for reminding me of this one!

    My FF this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, haven't heard of that one. Looks interesting.

    New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read that one, but it sounds really good! Have a great weekend :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of that book, tbh.

    I'm a new follower ;)

    Here's my Follow Friday post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never read that one.
    Glad you enjoyed it!

    Old follower-
    Theresamjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my post, I haven't read that book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of this book, but the cover is really cute! Thanks for stopping by. I'm now following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have never read this, might try it out:P Thanks for stopping by my post!

    Tamzin @ http://booksanddoodles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite was Into The Wild. Actually made me cry a bit. Hah :)

    Old follower!

    Andrea @ Literary Getaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. See, I would've liked that considering I'm a cat lover. But of course, it wasn't required >_<

    Thanks for stopping by my FF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo, interesting! Never hear of that one! Happy Friday! My FF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww this one sounds like a cute one.

    Thanks for checking my blog. I am following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pick. Haven't heard of it. I will have to check it out. Sounds like a really moving story. =] Thanks for sharing and visiting My FF
    Michael @ The Bookshelf Review

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stopping by to let you know I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. I hope you like it!

    Helene @ Helene's World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,

    Hopping on through from the feature and follow!
    
Hosted BY Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
    New Buddy, Please…. Cyber stalk me back! 

    Thanks,

    http://dawnandwinniebookreviews.blogspot.com


    PS
    
My Summer Read was…Things Fall Apart By Chinua Achebe (Author) it was interesting ☺

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x