Wednesday, 23 May 2012

WWW Wednesday #3


WWW Wednesdays



WWW Wednesdays is a weekly book meme that is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
My Answers!: 
What I am currently reading?:
I love Cressida Cowell's books so I am sure I will love this one!
I'm really enjoying this one! It has marvellous fine stories in! 
I'm only on page two but I'm enjoying it so far! ;) 
What did you recently finish reading?:
I recently finished reading The Princess and the Pauper by Kate Brian you can click here to read the review! ;)
What do you think you'll read next? 
I think I will read Zoe and Chloe on the Prowl next by Sue Limb! 
Leave a link to your WWW and I will be sure to check it out! :)

10 comments:

  1. Some good choices there. My daughter recently bought a box set of some of the Dragon books. I'm hoping to read them some time soon. Enid Blyton is also a favourite in our household.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must read them they are brilliant!

      Delete
  2. I don't know how so people have multiple books going at once. I just can't do it. I'd be so confused !

    Here's my WWW:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/05/www-wednesday-52312.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I usually don't read more than 2 books at onc but I have a LOT of books to read! :D

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of Credwell but love the idea that there might be dragons in her books!

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes her books are awesome and they have LOTS of dragons in! ;)

      Delete
  4. A great mix of books for you this week, happy reading! :)

    Here you can find my WWW post for this week:
    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/05/www-wednesdays-may23.html

    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great! I'm not going to put mine on my blog 'cause I'm kind of boring.
    1. Currently reading A Feast for Crows by George RR Martin. This is the fourth book of his series.
    2. Recently finished A Storm of Swords (book 3 of series)
    3. Next will probably read A Dance with Dragons (book 5)
    See what I mean about boring? I'm also reading Les Miserables, but VERY slowly so I'm not sure it counts, and a Brian Jud book about selling more copies of books through non-trade outlets (Can't remember the title 'cause it's long!);D
    Anyway, if you want to check out my more interesting blogs, I'm at lkhill.blogspot.com and musingsonfantasia.blogspot.com Happy reading, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, one of my family members is also reading the books! Lol, that's nt boring! Awesome blog! :)

      Delete
  6. LOL I haven't heard of ANY of those, but they sound SO interesting and I'll have to check them out soon! They all sound really interesting! Hope you enjoy Secrets, The Chimney Corner Collection, and A Hero's Guide to Deadly Dragons! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my song cover of Enchanted by Taylor Swift and leaving such a sweet comment, I really appreciated it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x