Thrilling Thursdays

Hi!
I thought of doing my own meme, it's going to be called Thrilling Thursday, where I tell you about the new books I got, or new books I have heard of! :)
I got these few books for my kindle recently:


1. Secret Lives - Gabriella Poole
2. The Cupcake Queen - Heatehr Hepler
3. Sisterhood Everlasting - Ann Brashares
4. The Red Pyramid - Rick Riordan
5. If I Stay - Gayle Forman
6. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson
7. All American Girl 2 - Ready of Not - Meg Cabot
8. Riley Bloom 1, Radiance - Alyson Noel
9. Iron King - Julia Kagawa
10. Iron Fey, Winter's Passage - Julie Kagawa
11. The Sweetest Thing - Christina Mandelski

Have any of your read these? :)
Leave a comment and let me know! :)


If you want to participate, grab the picture and leave the link to your blog on the page's comments.