Teaser Tuesday #3

Teaser Tuesday #3 
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly book meme that is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
The Chimney Corner Collection - Enid Blyton
He skipped all the way home - and there sitting on his garden gate, was his friend the thrush. You can guess that Hoppety gave her a fine meal of crumbs and told her all about how frightened and angry the goblin was.
I'm really enjoying this book, it reminds me of when I was smaller and I used to just emerge myself in her books!
page, 421