#CurrentlyReading

 


Hello everybody! I hope you are all doing well. 💛

I'm currently on my Easter break (yay!) but there's a lotttt of work to do (boo!). We have three weeks off, so I'm sure I'll manage to get all my work done in time. 🤞

I haven't managed to read a lot yet this week but I did finish a book that I absolutely loved! I have several reservations at the library, so I'm super excited to talk about them in my book haul post this weekend.

I finished reading Rescue Me by Sarra Manning this week, and I LOVED it. I was just casually sitting in my room at 11pm crying once I'd finished it. You know how it is sometimes. 🤣 The ending was so beautiful and heartwarming - I hadn't realised how much I cared for the characters. If you're looking for characters with depth who are slightly complicated, rescue dogs, and enemies-to-lovers, you'll probably love this! 🌸




I'm currently listening to Instant Karma by Marissa Meyer and it's SO GOOD. I love the characters and the storyline is so interesting too! I do love some magical realism.

I got these out from the library on the weekend; I'm really looking forward to reading them! I've read an Emery Lord book before and loveeed it. Now that it's Spring (supposedly), I want to read ALL THE CONTEMPORARIES! 😍 I also got A Deadly Education...not sure about it anymore though as think it might be a tad too brutal for my liking. But we shall see! 

What are you currently reading? What books did you finish reading recently? Let's talk!