Ten books I borrowed from the library and LOVED that I NEED for mys(h)elf!


HELLOOO!

Yes, I'm aware that is Wednesday and yes, I'm also aware that this is last week's topic. Better late than never though, right? 

It's been crazy the last few weeks adjusting to working, and I'm never sure whether or not I'm coming or going. I'm slowly settling into a routine though, so HERE I AM.

I wanted to do this topic really badly because there are so many books that I've borrowed from the library that I really want to buy for myself. I also love annotating my books and there are quite a few library books that I've LOVED that I need my own copies of so I can tab away. 😀 I also am stuck with only a couple of pictures of some of these books as they've all been returned to the library - it would be nice to get more pictures of them for the blog! 

I recently read this and LOVED IT. It's also super pretty. I so badly want to buy my own copy so I can annotate it and stare at it on my bookshelf. 


I am in LOVE with this series. I love the characters, the plot, the premise, the tactics...it's SO GOOD. And super pretty too.


This is a YA fantasy novel translated from Japanese manga, I believe? The story just felt really unique and original. I felt as if I was there when reading it, and I was just utterly enchanted by it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.


I LOVEEE this book. I've really wanted to read all the sci-fi this year (so if you have recs, please send them my way) after reading Light Years. I adored the characters and the plot and the premise and AH, IT WAS AMAZING. I really want my own copy so I can reread it and ANNOTATE! 

This book made me cry so many times. It was heartwarming, heartbreaking, uplifting, hopeful, family-orientated...I absolutely adored it. I really want this book on my bookshelf as I know I'll be revisiting it in the future! 


I really wasn't expecting to love this trilogy as much as I thought I would. BUT I DID. Especially the last book. I honestly had no idea how the characters were going to survive the last book...it was intense.

I ADORED THIS BOOK SO MUCH. I received an e-arc on my Kindle but I really want a physical copy. I adored the characters, the romance, and the mystery...I'd love to have it on my shelf! 

Can you believe I don't have one of my favourite series on my bookshelf? SACRILEGE. I have got a few of the books on my shelf (mainly battered ex-library copies I bought) but I really want to own the new editions of the series one day! They're so prettyful.

She's one of my favourite contemporary authors - I ADORE her books. I really want to reread them at some point in the future and annotate. 

I read this two summers ago (well, three summers ago now) and it was so good. I was going through a rough time and it just completely swept me up and made me feel a lot better. I really want to read it again and have it on my bookshelf, a reminder of the warm comfort it brought me!

These are ten books that I really want to add to my personal collection! Are any of these on your list?