SUMMER BIANNUAL BIBLIOTHON TBR - FINAL ROUND EVER! 😓


One of my favourite things about summer (besides sun and ice cream) is that it's time for all the readathons. I LOVE readathons - it's so much fun and a wonderful opportunity to read, relax, and talk to other readers! 

I participated in the summer biannual bibliothon last year and the year before and had a blast! This is the FINAL one though (I cry), so I'm excited to make the most of it!

The Summer Biannual Bibliothon runs from today, Thursday the 11th of July, till the 19th of July! You can watch the video here to find out more about the challenges! 

Charlie Bone and the Castle of Mirrors qualifies for the free choice challenge. The Paper & Hearts Society qualifies for the author I've never read before. 


City of Brass qualifies for the book based on a cover. Every Breath qualifies for the adult book and predicted 5-star read challenges! The Skylark's War qualifies for the book you were excited for but never picked up challenge! 

I don't have a graphic novel to read and I'm not a huge fan of them, so I probably won't be completing that challenge. I also probably won't get around to reading the group book Aurora Rising as I don't have it. I'll try to read Darkest Minds, one of the host's choices, but I don't think I'll be able to read 6 books in 9 days, as some of them are quite thick. WE SHALL SEE.


Are you excited about participating? Are you participating? LET ME KNOW!