Top Ten Tuesday - SUMMER TBR! 🌞


Summer is here and I am THRIVING! 🌞
Nothing makes me happier than when the days are long and warm. Of course, proper summer days are quite rare in England, but there's supposedly a heatwave happening this week. I am excited.

In summer, I like reading contemporaries. Last year my summer consisted of Nicholas Sparks and Morgan Matson's novels. I can see a similar pattern happening this year, but I ain't complaining. 'm on a slight fantasy and science fiction kick too though, so I'm sure I'll be reading some of that too! 
My dear friend Lucy published a book! It's about a book club...I'm there for it. I'm so excited to read it! 

HE HAS A NEW BOOK OUT!! Well, it came out in October (which doesn't feel that long ago to be honest - where is time going??). I'M SO EXCITED TO READ IT. 


SQUEE!!! I LOVED Sea Witch, so I can't wait to read this one! 😍

I absolutely adored the first book (but I can't remember what happened...) so I'm super excited to get to this one.

I have heard mixed things about this, but I'm still SO excited to read it. I've been meaning to read it since my early blogging years, so it's high time I get around to reading it.


Lauren's books sound so incredible. I love sci-fi love stories. This book sounds incredible!

MY DARLING TEMERAIRE. I absolutely adore this series. I've read the first two and adored them - I'm super stoked to read the rest of this nine book series! 

My one friend recommended me this series, so I decided to start reading it! I want to start reading more adult fiction, historical fiction, and saga-esque novels...I believe this fits the bill. It sounds so good!

This sounds like such a fun fantasy novel!


I know, I know I've been meaning to read this for ages...I will get around to it this summer! 


I'm SO excited to read these! What books are on your summer TBR?