What I've Been Reading #36 - I finally read Crazy Rich Asians!!




I hope you guys are doing well.

I feel like this week has passed in a blur - it went so quick! It was a good week. It was my mom's birthday, so we went out for lunch and cake which was really nice! We also went to the Cotswolds as our dentist is there (we've tried finding a good dentist closer to us but to no avail). I was really nervous that I'd need another filling but my teeth are fine. YAY! Of course I celebrated by eating chocolates.

This week I really want to focus on doing a lot of maths and novel planning. I barely did any of both this past week, so I need to try to get back on top of things! I have my uni interview next month, so I want to be better prepared. I also need to have my outline finished by the end of March, so I'll be quite busy with that this coming week! 

I managed to read quite a few books this week, which I'm really happy about. I was three books behind my Goodreads goal, but luckily I'm all caught up now! 

AWOL 3: Last Boy StandingThe Mystery of the Jewelled Moth (The Sinclair̢۪s Mysteries #2)Crazy Rich Asians (Crazy Rich Asians, #1)

Last Boy Standing -⭐ | The Mystery of the Jewelled Moth - ⭐ | Crazy Rich Asians - ⭐.5

Look at me goooo! I haven't been reading a lot since January, but I'm finally getting back into reading more which is great. I had a really good reading week. I loved Last Boy Standing and The Mystery of the Jewelled Moth. They were excellent action-packed reads, and I had a complete blast reading them. I also finally jumped on the Crazy Rich Asians bandwagon! I enjoyed the book, but I was disappointed with the bland characters and simple writing. That being said, I still had a great time reading it! 


Girl in the Blue Coat

I'm currently listening to the audiobook of this and it's SO GOOD!! I need more historical fiction in my life.
The Skylarks' War

MORE HISTORICAL FICTION! YAY! I listened to some of the audiobook and GAH, SO GOOD. I know I'm going to love this!

What are you reading this week?