Summer Biannual Bibliothon TBR!


IT'S TIME FOR THE SUMMER BIANNUAL BIBLIOTHON!!! Squee! I absolutely loved participating last year, so I'm super excited to participate again this year. Since I'm on summer holidays, I wanted to try to participate in ALL THE READATHONS. This is my second one so far, and I'm so excited to take part!

For this readathon, there are several reading challenges that you must try to complete. If you want to see more information about this readathon in detail, head over to this video. 

The reading challenges are:
1. Read the group book. This year it's THE WICKED DEEP
2. Choose from someone else’s TBR
3. Try the first chapter of 3 books and pick 1
4. Read a book that has been on your TBR for over a year
5. Read a predicted 5 star read
6. Own voices - different than YOU
7. Read the last book you bought 


This is my TBR for the readathon! Well, kind of. Take Back the Skies, Satellite and Defy the Stars were the three books I read the first chapter of and it was SUCH A STRUGGLE to decide which book to pick!! I've decided to go with Satellite though - I think I'm going to love it.

I won't be participating in the first challenge, as I don't want to read The Wicked Deep (I'm not into witch books). I chose This Savage Song for #2 - it's on Little Red Reader's TBR. For challenge #3, I chose Satellite. For challenge #4, I chose The Archived! I've been meaning to read it FOREVER, so I'm hoping to FINALLY get to it this month! For challenge #5 and #7, I'm choosing The Last Song - I'm pretty sure it's going to be a new favourite. Let's hope I'm right! I might choose The Cruel Prince for #5 though...I'm dying to read it. I'm not sure if I'll get around to #6, but for that I'd like to read When Dimple Met Rishi! 

What books are YOU planning on reading for the readathon? Have you read any of these? What did you think?