My #readathonbyZoe plans!


I FINALLY HAVE NO PLANS AND I CAN PARTICIPATE IN ZOE'S READATHON. I've been wanting to participate in one of Zoe's 24-hour readathons forever because they seem so fun! I don't really have anything on tomorrow (except I'm going to view a flat tomorrow BUT OTHER THAN THAT), so I'm looking forward to reading as much as possible! I can't actually remember the last time I dedicated a day to reading – I think it's about time I do that again!

I know that the readathon is holiday themed, but I'm not going to be reading any holiday books this time around! I have three books I've been reading forever and I want to try to finish them this weekend, so that I can move onto some other books.

The Case for a Creator: A Journalist Investigates Scientific Evidence That Points Toward GodPrayer: Does It Make Any Difference?The Call

Two out of three of those books are non-fiction and as non-fiction takes me a lot longer to read, so I'm not sure how much I'll get to read. The IDEAL outcome of tomorrow's readathon would be to finish all three these books, but I doubt that will happen. Nevertheless, although it's highly improbable, I SHALL TRY. I really want to try to finish the two non-fiction books, though! I've been reading them for way too long and I'd really like to finish them so I can move onto the other books I'm dying to get to!

I have around 120 pages left of The Case of a Creator, 200 pages left of Prayer: Does it Make a Difference and I think around 100 pages left of The Call (but don't quote me on that).

I'm so excited to participate! I absolutely love watching Zoe's 24-hour readathon vlogs, so I'm super happy to finally be a part of it!

I'll be posting my reading updates on Twitter and my Instagram story tomorrow, if you want to see how much I've read!


Are you participating? When was the last time you were able to read the whole day? Are you planning on reading anything tomorrow (as part of the readathon or not)?