Bout of Books Update: Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6 (I'm bad at being organized, I know)

Bout of Books

I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING. I'M SO SORRY! I've been reading and seeing friends and exploring and the week ended up being a lot busier than I thought it would be!

I've managed to finish 3 books so far and I'm nearly done with the 4th book so yay! Go me!

Also, there was SUN in England yesterday! It was only the 2nd time I'd been here that there was sun for most of the day so I lay outside basically the whole day and it was glorious. This has nothing to do with Bout of Books, but I just thought you guys should know that there was actual sun and that makes me very happy! ;D

Here are my updates!

Updates:
Day 1: 
Pages read today: 128
Books read today: 0
Total pages read: 128
Total books read: 0

Day 2:
Pages read today: 13 
Books read today: 0
Total pages read: 141
Total books read: 0

Day 3:
Pages read today:  130
Books read today: 1
Total pages read: 
Total books read: 0
---
I didn't record Thursday and Friday's page numbers! I honestly thought I did but I didn't! It was in the omnibus so I'll just state how many pages I read between Thursday and Friday because I can't remember each day's pages but at least we'll get a general idea. I'M SO DISORGANIZED, I'M SO SORRY.

Day 4 + 5:
Pages read these past two days: 170
Books read these past two days: 1
Total pages read: 441
Total books read: 2
---
Day 6:
Pages read today: 321
Books read today: 1
Total pages read: 762
Total books read: 3

I'm really proud of the amount of pages I read yesterday (day 6), I had read 57 pages of Scorpia (the 5th Alex Rider book) and finished Eagle Strike on day 5, then yesterday I read the remaining 173 pages of Scorpia and read 148 pages of Ark Angel, totaling up to 321 pages! I'm quite a slow reader so I'm pretty chuffed with myself haha!