To my AWESOME SPAZZY ALLIGATOR!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU, HAPPY BIRRRRTTHHHDAY, DEAR EILEENI, HAPPY BIRTTTTHHHHDDDAAAAYYY TOOOOO YOOOOOOOOUUUU!


HIP, HIP, HURRAY! HIP, HIP, HURRAY! HIP, HIP, HURRAY! 



Soo, it's the 8th of June. And guess what? It's one of my BEST, BLOGGING FRIENDS' BIRTHDAY!!!

And judging by the gif, and the happy birthday message, it is EILEENI's (my nickname for Eileen, it's a long story about how I use to think that's what it said in her blog title but it was Eileen LI and not EileenI, which I shall tell you another time..) BIRTHDAY, who runs the amazing blog The Unicorn, otherwise known as ***Singing and Reading in the Rain***!! HAPPY FOURTEENTH BIRTHDAY, EILEEN! We are now officially the same age, which is awesome. *high fives*

Now, Eileen, I'm going to tell you just why I think you are awesome. Please, sit down, grab a book and a croissant. *shoves croissants at you*

Eileeeeeeni, you are

1). An interesting, spazzy, awkward croissant tweeting creature. 
2.) Amazing at reviewing books
3.) A great singer
4.) A super-fast reader
5.) Awesome, just awesome.
6.) Hilarious! Have I ever told you about how hilarious you are?! Nope, I haven't but I am now! Eileen you are laughing-till-red-in-the-face-plus-crying-plus-can't-breathe hilarious!
7.) So very kind :')
8.) AMAZINNNGGG <3

You, my friend, make the book blogging community a whole lot more happier and fun! I swear, you're like, one of the most funnest people I know (and yes, I don't care that funnest is not a word, but hey! It totally should be :D) and the world would be a very sad place without you!!

You are an inspiration to the blogging community. Your blog is well-known, you write amazing reviews AND amazing song reviews, and even better you are an utterly amazing person.

When I first started blogging, you would be the first person I turned to for help and you were always able to help me with something! In fact, looking back at those emails I don't know how you put up with me, the amount of questions I asked ... :P Thank you so much for being such a help!

You are kind! :D You are really kind and sweet.

You are so incredibly hilarious, if I'm having a bad day I know I can just tweet you and you will say something completely random and something completely Eileen that will have me howling with laughter and getting concerned looks from my parents.


I can't say enough good things about you that's how awesome you are!! I hope one day when I visit America (one of my dreaaaams) that I'll be able to see you because gurrrrl, we would have an awesome time chatting about book-boyfriends, ranting about books and eating croissants and eating spoonfuls of Nutella.

I love ya Eileen, you're one of my blogging friends EVER and the most awesome person alive!!!!! :D :')

Click HERE to read Inky's post from Book Haven Extraordinaire for you!