January Wrap-Up Post


Hello everyone!


 Can you believe its the end of January already?! Time is going so fast and to be honest its freaking me out just *slightly*. When I see how fast time is flying, it really reminds me just to appreciate every moment that we have and not to take life for granted. I've set myself goals this year that I really want to achieve, and I'm going to make sure I achieve it, because before I know it, I'll be old and sitting in a rocking chair looking back at life and thinking where did time go. So remember this year to make the most of your life <3


Moving on! I was doing really well with my reading but then I got some school work and I was busy and my reading went downhill. But in February I am going to make sure I read at least two hours a day! Because my TBR pile is growing higher and I need to finish some books soon! So without further ado, here are the very few books I read this month...:


1. The Summer I Turned Pretty - Jenny Han
2. Its Not Summer Without You - Jenny Han
3. We'll Always Have Summer - Jenny Han
4. Confessions of a Murder Suspect - James Patterson

I check out the first two Jenny Han books out of the library and I devoured them in two days. I really need to know who Belly ended up with so I bought the third one on my kindle straight after finishing the second one. I LOVED THAT SERIES. I read the trilogy in three days (one book per day) and basically I stayed inside for three days straight, only leaving the book to eat, sleep and shower. Once I finished the series I didn't want to read any other book, I just wanted to keep re-reading the books over and over again, and falling in love with the characters over and over again. If you guys haven't yet read that trilogy I recommend you do!

February TBR Pile List:
1. The Boyfriend List - E.Lockhart
2. Kidnap in the Caribbean - Lauren St John
3. Tiger's Curse - Colleen Houck
4. The Declaration - Gemma Malley
5. Insurgent - Veronica Roth

This all I am aiming for now, I need to try and read 12 books a month in order to reach my 2013 Goodreads goal! So I will try and read 7 others this month! :D