April Wrap-Up and March TBR Pile! 🌻

Wow. Where is time going? We're 1/3 through the year already, which is crazy. Time has been weird lately? The days feel really long but time is also going by so fast...it's quite confuzzling.

How has your April been? I hope it's been well and that you are all safe and healthy.

I returned to work last week, and it was fine. People kept their distance and it was nice being able to talk to people again! 

My anxiety has been suuuuper bad lately though. It's been making me feel quite unwell, which isn't ideal. But here's hoping that May will be better. 💘

I don't really have much to say about April, except that the weather was lovely a lot of the time, I was busy with packing, exercising, reading, maths, and baking. Who knew quarantine could be so busy? 
The Truth About Lies10 Blind DatesChosen Ones (The Chosen Ones, #1)Angel Dares (Benedicts, #5)Summer Shadows (FINDING SKY)The Note (The Note, #1)Love & LuckStormsweptSherwoodThe Last Magician (The Last Magician, #1)One Silver SummerA Taxonomy of LoveThe Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)ShellThe Great UnexpectedThe Ruby in the Smoke (Sally Lockhart, #1)Beezus and RamonaWhatever Love Is (21st century Austen, #6)

The Truth About Lies - ⭐ | 10 Blind Dates - ⭐.5 | Chosen Ones - ⭐.5 | Angel Dares - ⭐ | Summer Shadows - ⭐ | The Note - ⭐ | Love & Luck - ⭐.5 | Stormswept - ⭐ | Sherwood - ⭐ | The Last Magician - ⭐ | One Silver Summer - ⭐ | A Taxonomy of Love - ⭐ | The Queen of Nothing - ⭐ | Shell - ⭐ | The Great Unexpected - ⭐ | The Ruby in the Smoke - ⭐ | Beezus & Ramona - ⭐ | Whatever Love Is? - 

I'M SO ANNOYED WITH MYSELF. My goal was to read 20 books this month, and I thought I had read 20 books, but then I realised I had counted two books from March. Le cry. Anyway, I'm so happy that I read 18 books! I haven't read that many in a LONG time. 


I had a lot of average reads this month, the majority being so, sadly. HOWEVER, I found a couple of favourites too. I absolutely LOVED 10 Blind Dates, The Chosen Ones, The Last Magician, Love & Luck, and A Taxonomy of Love. 10 Blind Dates was SO CUTE and made me so happy. The Chosen Ones and I were off to a rocky start, but it's been almost a month and I still think about it. I just knew I was going to love A Taxonomy of Love and I SO did. I wasn't expecting to love The Last Magician as much as I did, but boy, it blew me away. I also wasn't expecting to love Love & Luck as much as I did. 😇

My biggest disappointed was definitely Queen of Nothing. I had such high expectations and I was just so disappointed. It was so anticlimactic and quite boring at times. SADNESS.



Starry EyesWant (Want, #1)Blackhearts (Blackhearts, #1)

These are the free reads of the month on Riveted Lit that I really want to try to get to! I've heard good things about all of them, so I'm looking forward to reading it. 

It Sounded Better in My HeadThe Court of Miracles (Court of Miracles, #1)Goldilocks

These are a few Netgalley books I want to read this month!

I have quite a few library books I still want to read and a few books I want to read before I donate them. 😃 The ones I definitely want to get to are City of Brass, The Glittering Hour, The Similars, Beyond a Darkened Shore, The Wizards of Once, and The Burning Chambers. 


What books did you get to in April? What was the best book you read in April? What book are you most excited to read in May? Let's chat!