August Wrap-Up and September TBR!


Summer is basically over...how did that happen?!

August has been a crazy month. I started working (finally!!!) and I'm starting my second job this month. Today was my first proper shift at the one job and I was completely on my own. It went well! Except the lights didn't work for awhile but anyway...

I also went to the beach for a bit which was SO NICE. I also started bullet journaling - I'm so excited to start it properly


I feel slightly disoriented as I'm getting used to the new routine, and it will change again once I start my second job. I haven't been reading much the past two weeks, instead I've been so productive and spent a couple of hours watching YouTube and scrolling through Instagram after work. Hopefully I will find my reading mojo soon!  
Take a Chance on MeBeauty SleepCircle of Shadows (Circle of Shadows, #1)Sea Witch Rising (Sea Witch, #2)A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers, #1)Charlie Bone & The Shadow Of Badlock 7 (Children Of The Red King)Seeking Crystal (Benedicts, #3)Mr Penguin and the Lost Treasure (Mr Penguin, #1)Siege (Special Forces Cadets #1)

Take a Chance on Me - ⭐⭐ | Beauty Sleep - ⭐.5 | Circle of Shadows - ⭐.5 | Sea Witch Rising - ⭐.5 | A Curse So Dark and Lonely - ⭐ | Charlie Bone and the Shadow of Badlock - ⭐ | Seeking Crystal - ⭐ | Mr. Penguin and the Lost Treasure - ⭐ | Siege - 

I didn't read as many books as I did in July, but the books I did read I really enjoyed! I pretty much loved every book I read this month, but my favourite was definitely A Curse So Dark and Lonely! I also really enjoyed Seeking Crystal and Beauty Sleep - they were so good. 





I don't know if I'll read the contemporary books as the summer feeling has deserted the UK now...we'll see.

TrapezeThe Time of Green MagicGuardians of Magic (The Cloud Horse Chronicles, #1)DeeplightThe Ten Thousand Doors of JanuaryThe Fountains of Silence

I'm excited to see what September brings and I hope I discover lots of new favourite books! What are you looking forward to in September? What was the best book you read in August? ALSO do you consider autumn to be from the 1st of September or later September when it's the equinox? Random question. 🙆