"June is over? Julying" - June Wrap-Up and July TBR Pile!




You know what I'd like to know? How the heck is it July already?

I feel like this year is passing in the blink of an eye. It's stressing me. 😂

What happened in June? WELL. I went to a Lucy Powrie's book launch for The Paper and Hearts Society which was lovely! It was so nice to see Lucy again, meet other book bloggers, and celebrate her debut novel's publication day! 

I also attended the Alison Goodman event at my local library. I haven't read any of her books but they sound so good! 

The weather has also been AMAZING lately. I want to spend the whole day outside! 



I also set up a GoFundMe to try to raise funds for university. If you are financially able and would like to, I would appreciate a small donation - it would mean so much to me! If not, please share! 💓

I also learned how to do a French plait!! My hair is super long so my arms BURN afterwards...but it's worth it.


I've also started learning biology and chemistry this month! It looks more likely than not that I'll have to have another "gap year" before I qualify for home fees, so I want to really learn as much as possible and keep my brain going. 😂

Midnight for Charlie Bone (The Children of the Red King, #1)Charlie Bone and the Time TwisterThe Blue Boa (Children Of The Red King #3)Throne of Jade (Temeraire, #2)Furyborn (Empirium, #1)UprootedIt Was Only Ever You

Midnight for Charlie Bone - ⭐ | Charlie Bone and the Time Twister - ⭐ | Charlie Bone and the Blue Boa - ⭐ | Throne of Jade - ⭐.5 | Furyborn - ⭐.5 | Uprooted - ⭐ | It Was Only Ever You - ⭐.5 

I had a really good reading month! I was hoping to read a lot more this month, but Uprooted was quite a slow read (despite being a very good one!), so I didn't power through as many books. I've been working through the Charlie Bone series (via audiobook) and I love them - they're so good! 


Throne of Jade was so good - I loved it even more than the first book! Temeraire. 💖 Furyborn was SO GOOD - I really need the sequel! It Was Only Ever You was a fun historical fiction novel - I really enjoyed it! 


Is this being too optimistic? Probably. That being said, I'm excited to read as many of these as possible (and squeeze some audiobooks in too!!).

Did you have a good June? What are your plans for July? What books are you hoping to read this month? Let's chat!