Auto-Buy Authors!


*Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl*

I don't actually have a lot of auto-buy authors. I have authors whose books I've really loved, but it doesn't necessarily mean that they're auto-buy authors. Sometimes they release books that I literally have no interest in reading, so although they're one of my favourite authors, I won't buy them. Am I going into too much detail with this? ANYWAY, onto the list of authors whose books I will (sometimes) automatically buy!
1. Derek Landy
The Skulduggery Pleasant series is one of my all-time favourites series EVER. Whenever Derek Landy releases a new book, I'll probably buy it. That being said, I still haven't got his latest book. Because I still haven't read his last two releases. I'M BEHIND, I KNOW.

2. Katie McGarry
I LOVE her books so much! She writes contemporary romances so well. They make me swoon and cry and laugh and AH. Perfection.

3 Jandy Nelson
Her writing is actual art. She takes her time writing her books (which is fine because ACTUAL ART) so the wait is agonising!

4. Rick Riordan
I'm actually so behind on Rick Riordan's books....but I love them! And I buy them...even though I don't read them immediately.

5. Gayle Forman
I LOVE her books! If I Stay, Where She Went, Just One Day...they're absolutely so incredible. I really want to read her newer releases, as I haven't gotten around to them yet!

6. Nicholas Sparks
Nicholas Sparks is a funny one for me. I buy his books/reserve them from the library but procrastinate reading them for the longggeesssttt time because I know they'll make me cry.


7. Katherine Woodfine
I recently binge-read her Sinclaire's Mysteries series and LOVED them! It's such fun middle-grade mystery series set in the Edwardian era. There's a spin-off series being published now and I MUST read them! 


8. Holly Smale
I adore the Geek Girl series! I was so excited to read Happy Girl Lucky...but it fell flat for me. I'll still be on the lookout for her future books though!


9. Anthony Horowitz
ALEX RIDER. 💜 I love Anthony Horowitz's books. I've been reading his books since I was 8 or 9 and I've always loved them. He's definitely one of my favourite authors!

10. Holly Black
I loved her Curseworkers trilogy, The Darkest Part of the Forest, and now the Folk of the Air series! I adore her books.

What authors are on your auto-buy list?